Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The beginning & the end

Well, it didn't take long for something to go wrong.... I managed to get Giorgio's memory card stuck in my computer. So this might be the last of the pictures posted on the trip. I am going to attempt to unscrew the back of my computer to remove it, but if that doesn't work then I am probably out a computer also.

After a short delusional nap we strolled down to Old Town in Nice and there is just so much to see:







After lots of strolling around, we finally decided on a restaurant in Old Town which I don't remember the name of already... something Poss and maybe "Mediterranean" in there somewhere... Maybe we'll figure it out by the end of the trip. Anyway, (DAD) you will be happy to know I actually ordered SEAFOOD!! I loved the grilled salmon and this other wish that may be called something like dalah ?? Idk, the waiter didn't speak English. There were two things that made me want to vomit, and I attempted the super intimidating shrimp, but the texture was just way too much for me. Giorgio really ventured out and ate Pizza Marghareta. He's real daring =) Both were delicious though we argued over the "included" tip for a good 10 minutes after the meal haha.


Xo Kel

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! we can eat seafood in Barcelona and Italy!! cant wait for Friday~ looks beautiful there :) ciao! off to pride parade festivities

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see my favorite frenchman, Andre, has made an appearance!

    ReplyDelete