Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bon Voyage

And the day we thought would never come is finally here. Thus begins my month journey through Europe for a highly anticipated super cool experience. As long as the initial flight goes accordingly, I will be arriving in Nice, France at 10:10am (European time--which is 7 hours ahead of Chicago). For those of you who enjoy living vicariously through me, and for others of you who are stuck behind your desk and need a distraction at work, and for the stalkers in which facebook does not quite satisfy your 'gossipgirl' cravings, I will attempt to at least post pictures up at the end of the day or every couple of days so you can come along for the ride. I will post full albums of the trip via facebook, but I will blog the the quick, up-to-date highlights of the day here.

In case you haven't heard where I'll be for the seventeenth billion time here's my tentative itinerary. (It is questionable, though, if I will make it past Barcelona):
Nice (Monaco, Antibes, Cannes)-- Barcelona--Naples to the Almafi Coast (Sorrento, Positano,
Capri) --Rome -- Florence (Venice, Lake Como)-- Valencia & Madrid.

I'd like to say I miss you already, but I'm too excited right now for that!! Give me a couple days.

Xo Kel


1 comment:

  1. Nice- so excited I can find out abotu your trip via your blog:)xoxo Beth (I made my nickname Blair just for you Kel)

    ReplyDelete