Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites: Vegas Baby

In honor of my trip to Vegas I just booked, I thought I'd bring back Friday Favorites VEGAS style. This November, #theHahns will be taking over Vegas on account that my dad and Donna are finally getting married (after 12 years).    If you have not been to Vegas, you should probably squeeze your trip in sometime between now and Thanksgiving because after November 26th, Vegas will be burned to the ground. 

Any way, on to some picture favorites from Vegas (definitely a happy place-- even when you go swimming with your purse). What happens in Vegas.. umm sometimes stays in Vegas and sometimes ends up on Facebook. 

Taryn and I visit Vegas for the 1st time & decide we can only visit biannually. We spotted Hef and the Girls Next Door. Little did we know we'd co host Extra! with Holly in an few years time. 
 
 
American Airlines tried to steal Vegas from us or slow us down.  It worked for 24 hours.  Stuck at LAX airport, ugh.

 
 
After knowing Beth for a few months, and "convincing" her to come to Vegas, we celebrate her arrival by throwing her in the pool with her clothes on.

Who does this? Cirque du Soleil on the lawn of the Bellagio & walking the strip in our bikinis.  #Vegasbaby

Taryn and I tied the knot in Vegas. May 2009.
 

"Taryn, get out here.  I'm in the limo with the dance floor. Free ride!!"

Two bodies.  The end of a Vegas trip.
 See you in November.


1 comment:

  1. I would sell my immortal soul for a ticket to this wedding

    ReplyDelete